Sequences, series, and adding up money, fast. Using Bugs Bunny and the old gag.
Do you use Foldables for student notes or guides? Are you going 1:1 or Google Classroom? I’ve made a template for the Google Slides version of a foldable that you can share with your students and they can use to present or review.
Have a Circle Drawing Contest, Read some trivia, have fun!
- This activity compares distance from actual location to points scored
- Regression, Mean Absolute Deviation, and fun
- This activity asks students to find the total production of Valentine’s Sweethearts, and see how far they’d stretch.
- Modeling, Conversions, Investigation
- Answering the age old question using confidence intervals to estimate the true weight of Snicker’s bars. Is Mars co selling us the truth?
- Confidence Intervals, AP Statistics
- It snowed, a lot. I moved it. What is the weight of the snow I moved?
- Conversions, modeling, area, volume, weight and mass.
- Internetlivestats.com shows how quickly tweets, posts, etc… are accumulating every moment. This activity uses that data for calculating Percent Change.
- Percents, change, time comparison
- There’s the long way and the short way. This is the short way. It’s not a short cut, but another way to view it.
- Functions, complex numbers, writing functions
- When Prudential aired a commercial showing ages of the oldest person we know, they made their first mistake.
- AP Statistics, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, ethics